Saturday, October 17, 2009

My lil' man!




On October 8th,2009 at 9:10AM, Hunter Bryce Ollerton was born! He was 6pounds 1ounce and 19 1/2 inches long. Fierce little cryer from the get go! Mom, Dad, Grandma and Jessica were all part of the welcoming birthday crew-for a full 24hours in the hospital but only 9hours of "labor" well, from the time they gave me the pitocin at midnight and then the epidural at 330am. I started pushing at 9:07am and he was out and in my arms minutes later! What a wonderful moment! I have never felt so happy and amazed then at the moment i first looked into my little sons eyes! WOW! I'm a mommy! Hard to believe and is still so surreal. He's already a week old!
Time flies!!

1 comment:

All about Us!

My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
Im the mommy of a beautiful and smart little 2 year old boy named, Hunter. he is very energetic and loves dancing and exploring. My husband, Don, is in the Navy, 13 years and counting! We live in sunny San Diego, Ca and we love it here! Our extended family lives all over from Phoenix, Oregon, and as far as Cuba! We visit our families often, but sometimes not all of us can make it, as Don deploys almost every year! We do what we can!